Ford Amphitheater at Coney Island Boardwalk staff would like to welcome members of our disabled community to Ford Amphitheater at Coney Island Boardwalk, a live entertainment destination. It is our hope that this information, which explains our services, programs and policies, will make your visit to our venue a truly enjoyable and memorable experience.
- ATMs: Accessible Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs) are located in the Box Office vestibules.
- Concession Stands & Merchandise Stand: Points of sale are accessible to guests with disabilities. If assistance is required at any of the food or service area, please contact the nearest staff member for assistance.
- Elevators: For guests with disabilities wishing to access other levels of the venue an elevator is available between the VIP Lobby on West 21st Street, the Boardwalk and the Roof Level. All levels of the venue are accessible via these elevators.
- Restrooms: All public restrooms within the venue are accessible to our patrons with disabilities.
- Wheelchair & Companion Seating: Wheelchair and companion seating is available on all levels. Seating inventory is subject to availability. Venue staff will be happy to make all efforts to ensure guests are comfortable who require additional assistance.
- Special Needs Ticket Information: Please visit Ticketmaster.com or Ticketmaster via phone at 800-745-3000.
- If you have obtained tickets in non-accessible seating and require the accessible features of these seating sections, please contact Ticketmaster to make arrangements for accessible seating in advance of the event.
- Special Needs Entrance: Guest requiring additional assistance when entering and exiting the venue may do so at the main entrance to the venue on the Boardwalk and West 22nd Street
- Interpreting Services: The Amphitheater is pleased to provide signed performances for the deaf and hard of hearing upon request. We will make every effort to accommodate each request with appropriate advance notice. Please type your request or question using this number: 800-943-4327
- Parking/Drop-Off: Please be advised that the Amphitheater does not own or operate any parking facilities. Public parking is available at 1901 Surf Avenue. Several other lots are available on Surf Avenue near the venue. Spaces are based on availability. Should a guest require to be dropped off, venue staff will make every effort to accommodate the request at the West 21st Street Level entrance. Individuals with disabilities, who possess a New York City Special Parking Permit, have the option to park on streets and avenue around the venue. Please pay careful attention to the rules and regulations on the back of your permit, which informs you where you may and may not park on New York City streets. Please note that New York City does not honor the blue New York State, New Jersey, Connecticut or any other out of state issued parking hangtag for the disabled or license plate for on-street parking. The Department of Transportation may ticket and/or tow vehicles that do not display the New York City Department of Transportation issued parking permit.